The Michigan Certified Development Corporation (MCDC) is the leading provider of SBA 504 loans in the state of Michigan. With projects in over 90% of Michigan counties and offices throughout the state of Michigan it is easy to see why more bankers and business owners choose the MCDC to assist them in their business expansions.
The MCDC is dedicated to economic development in Michigan. We have traditionally returned a portion of our earnings annually to local economic development organizations throughout the state. We enjoy many strong partnerships, and are always interested in supporting your efforts in any way we can.
Did you know...
- The MCDC has been financing Michigan businesses since 1982
- The MCDC was the only Certified Development Corporation recognized by the SBA Michigan Region as their "Lender of the Year"
- The Michigan CDC has been recognized nationally as a leader in SBA 504 financing
- According to a recent economic impact study businesses assisted by the MCDC have impacted over 4,000 jobs in Michigan and contributed over $551 MILLION DOLLARS to the Michigan economy
- The Michigan CDC can work with any bank or financing institution in every county in Michigan
- The MCDC has 100% of their staff located in Michigan, dedicated to the highest level of customer service